CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Arizona Interview

Things went well for Corbin during his interview in Arizona. Half of me wishes that one interview doesn't go well because then that place is ruled out all together! I have to realize that every interview will go well because Corbin is such a great talker and could sell anything...including himself. We are having such mixed feelings on where Heavenly Father wants us to raise our family and where we need to be. It is really an overwhelming feeling. Of course Corbin's mom is really pulling for us to move to Arizona, but she knows we have to do what is best for our little family. We have come to terms that there is really no rush on deciding. That comes as a relief to us both. Next stop North Carolina!

3 comments:

Joni said...

I can't believe you guys have been here that long already! You have blessed the lives of so many children, they will always remember you, Amy! You and Corbin and cute little Landon will do well no matter where you end up going. It's really amazing how the Lord puts you where He needs you. We came within days of moving to Corpus Christi...then the Lord called Kevin to be the Stake President and we gave up what would have been an incredible opportunity
to stay here and serve. Sometimes you just have to go completely on faith.

azHarline said...

Hooray for AZ!!! I think you know where my vote stands. Owen would love for more of his cousins to live by him. I'm sad that you didn't come to play with us while Corbin was here, but Christmas is not that far away.

Janae said...

NORTH CAROLINA BABY!!! Heck to the yeah we'd LOVE to have you guys closer to us too!! :) You really would love the country over here. GORGEOUS mtns. w/tons of waterfalls to make you feel like you're on a tropical island, and the beach 3 1/2 hrs. away. It's perfect. I can't WAIT to see you guys! You must call me when you guys make it over here. I'll show you the sights. :)