CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

"You've got a friend in me"

Landen's new obsession is Toy Story. During all the snow we had recently and all the weeks of being sick we got to watch a lot of t.v! He LOVES his new friend "wooday" (that's how he says it. It's so cute.) Woody goes everywhere with Landen. When we go to the park Landen makes sure Woody goes down the slide first and then Landen will follow behind after. He likes to bury Woody in the dirt and find him. I keep thinking..."What if Woody was real?? I bet he is hating this playtime!" haha Landen has learned that Woody is a true friend and is always there unless you lose him of course:) Last night we lost him. We searched everywhere! Corbin and I kept wishing Landen was older so he could tell us where he put him. Landen was helping us look for "Wooday" and would copy everything that we would do, but of course it wasn't a huge help:) We finally found Woody behind the T.V tangled up in all the cords. Who knows how Landen got him back there. I'm sure Woody wasn't very happy! They are friends again. This is a true picture. When he watches any of the Toy Story movie's he wants to hold the box.

3 comments:

azHarline said...

How cute is he! I love all the Toy Story movies. Glad he found a new friend. Miss ya

Brittanny said...

Maybe Woody went behind the tv when you weren't looking (he came alive!) He was tired of watching himself on the tv I think...

Landen is such a cute boy...I love that he has to hold both the toy and case. So did Toy Story replace Curious George?

Tori Orgill said...

that is adorable!!! he is sooooo cute!! camilla loves jesse!! she goes around saying "yee haw"! we should get them together and have a toy story party!!