CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Last month I celebrated my 28th birthday!! I have a feeling it's going to be a fantastic year! I love when a birthday falls on a Saturday. It's the perfect day to celebrate. Corbin let me sleep in and when I woke up he made me breakfast, which included eggs and toast. (I wanted to keep it simple, so he would be willing it do it again next year too!) My birthday would not be complete without dinner at Red Lobster with all my friends and favorite people! The lobster pizza really hit the spot! Thinking of what to wish for....hmmmmm

I'm so glad I had all my friends celebrate with me on my special day! It was perfect! We always have such a fun time together.

Making my second wish of the night over my favorite yellow cake with chocolate icing.....I bet you are wondering what I'm wishing for huh?? I'll never tell!

Corbin and my friends really spoiled me on my special day and I LOVED every minute of it! I couldn't have wished for a better birthday.



2 comments:

Brittanny said...

I know what you wished for...it was to beat Mario Bros. the game...and if that wasn't it...you wished that you could see me for your bday. I guess you can make two wishes on your 28th bday huh? I wish we lived closer so we could have celebrated with ya too.

traske.melissa said...

congrats on making the big decision! nc i guess that gets you a little closer to your family. good luck with all the fun stuff that comes along with moving.