CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Moving

We finally made a decision about where we are going to be starting our next adventure after graduation....North Carolina. We are both thrilled about it and are excited about a fresh start this summer. Part of me wants to have Corbin finished with residency now, so he can finally be out of school and actually start practicing.....but then it also means at that point we will have to leave all the wonderful friendships we have made in Oklahoma. It's hard for me to even think about leaving because I know it will be a bitter sweet day. It's starting to sink in now with all that needs to be done in order to prepare for this move. Omigoodness.....stressful! I can't believe four years are almost over and it's our turn to have this experience. Just one day at a time and trying to savor every moment.

4 comments:

azHarline said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you made a decision and didn't even tell me. Congrats on your decision and now I have a new state to visit.

Tori Orgill said...

you will so be missed. i love seeing your cute face every sunday! NC is getting an amazing couple! and one seriously CUTE boy!!

Linda said...

Congrats on your decision! We're really excited about your move to NC and next chapter in life--the nonstudent life!

amy said...

Good Luck in North Carolina! It looks amazing.