Corbin and I celebrated eight years of wedded bliss yesterday! haha We actually went out on Saturday because Corbin had it off and we went to Blvd Steakhouse and saw True Grit. (FYI very slow movie...would not recommend seeing it. I was a little bored, but it was funny.) Last night we stayed in and I made chocolate fondue with an assortment of yummy dippers. I have to say it was very tasty!
Pound cake, rice krispies, bananas, pineapple, pretzels, and marshmellows. Oh my it was great! I made the fondue in the crockpock too. I know...I'm very creative:)
The past eight years have really been wonderful. I can't ask for a better father, husband or provider. Corbin is everything to me and I made the best decision when I excepted his hand in marriage. Here is to another great year! Which includes graduation!!! That is the cherry ontop of the cake!


3 comments:
Congrats on your 8 years!! Your fondue spread looks delicious
happy anniversary! you two are the cutest couple ever!! and ummmm...can you make me some fondu too!?
The fondue looks yummy! Remember when we did that little fondue pot when you all live here with us for Valentine's day? I think this time around for you worked much better. :) Congrats on 8 yrs...making it with Corbin...now that is amazing. kidding... except...I do want to know if he is really growing a beard? I am not used to seeing that facial hair!
Post a Comment