CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Brooklyn Leigh Harline

June 28, 2012 changed our lives forever when Brooklyn Leigh Harline joined our family!
She was born at 2:53pm after being at the hospital for 6 hours! She weighed in at 8lbs 2oz!
She is just perfect with LOTS of hair!
Landen didn't want to hold Brooklyn at the hospital, but wanted to give her lots of kisses.
Our family of four!
Landen is a proud big brother and we love Brooklyn so much!

3 comments:

The Gardners said...

Oh my gosh, she has tons of hair... So cute! And, she has the same Birthday as our little Zoe.

Congrats! So glad everything went good!

-Alicia

azHarline said...

Congrats!!! She is so beautiful. I love her. I want to hear all the little details, so I will call you in a bit. Hope everything is going well.

Brittanny said...

Landen's cute expression holding Brooklyn is PRICELESS! I am jealous....I want to hold her! She is a doll. Congrats!