CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Landen is 3!

I can't believe my little boy is 3! We celebrated his birthday on Saturday since Corbin had to work on Landen's birthday. I figure Landen won't know the difference:)  He woke up with balloons all in his room and he was so excited to see them!
He had a good day being showered with gifts! He got his tool set that he has been asking for and he loved it! He is always wanting to use Corbin's tools, so now they can work on things together.
Cake time!


The only other thing Landen asked for is to have his best friend Evan come over to celebrate with him. It was such a great day! Happy Birthday to the sweetest boy around!

1 comments:

Brittanny said...

I love his cake!!! and more importantly, I love LANDEN!! he is so stinking cute!