Monday, August 20, 2012
1st Day of School
Today was Landen's first day of preschool. (Another name for preschool is "Break for Moms haha). He was so excited and so was I! He will go on Monday and Fridays from 9-1pm. I could get a lot done during those hours...especially packing. His teachers are so nice and I think it will be a great school year. As we pulled up to the school I told Landen I would pick him up after lunch. He said "But mommy I am going to miss you." AWWWW Melt my heart. It was so sweet to watch him walk up to the school with his teacher, with his packback on his back and his lunch box in hand. He is such a big boy.
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah for Landen! I cannot believe preschool is from 9 to 1! JEALOUS!
Post a Comment