CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2 Months

Brooklyn is growing and growing and 2 months old! She gets her first set of shots on Friday. Boo Hoo She is napping SO much better during the day! I would actually consider them naps now! And more importantly she is sleeping through the night! I wake her up to eat her last meal at 10pm and then she sleeps until 6:30am! I was never this lucky with Landen at this age. I'm so grateful! She has started to coo and smile and I love those first few moments of them starting to be a little person. I am sure glad I can say she is all mine!

1 comments:

Brittanny said...

I want to hold her so badly! She is just a doll. You have her dressed with hair so cute. And I must add that I like the sticker ;) What a sweet good girl sleeping through the night. I am also glad it worked to wake her up to eat! I miss you all and love you...