CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2012

AZ

 We went to AZ to see Grammy for a week and we had such a fun time. Brooklyn went on her first plane ride and did great!
 Landen tried to entertain her while on the flight, which I thought was so cute. He loves trying to make her laugh.
 My little princess!
 We saw the Temple lights, which were beautiful and crowded! I guess everyone wanted to go on a Sunday. hah
 We loved hanging out with Brandon and Mayra and their sweet kids! Landen and Owen got along like peas and carrots. Already BFF's!
 Playing in the desert!
 All ready!

 Brothers!
 Dancing at San Tan Flats! What a fun place to eat!

 Grammy and the babies!
  Me and Mayra

 It is always so hard to say good bye to Grammy! Landen loves his grammy so much!
The trip was so fun! Looks like the trip made someone tired!
Brooklyn was such a good traveler. I was so relieved! We already miss everyone in AZ! Until next time.

2 comments:

Brittanny said...

I love the photo of your two kids in the box! and...of all your AZ pics. I do feel sad now! I am glad you all had fun though. And I love that Landen kissed Corbin on the head for bringing home a tree! So so cute. I miss you guys...

azHarline said...

I miss you guys so much! It was fun having you in town.