CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas

Christmas this year was so fun with Landen because he really understood what was going on.  When we were reading "The Night Before Christmas" our fireplace made a noise. I said "Landen, that could be santa!" He got so stressed out and said "Mommy turn the fireplace off! He is going to get burned!" HAHA
I wait to put up our stockings until Christmas Eve and Landen loved putting them all up.

 Christmas Morning.

Brooklyn had no idea what was going on. She just enjoyed watching Landen open his gifts!
She was a good girl this year, so she did have a little stack!
Landen asked for three things from Santa this year:
1. Jake and the Neverland Pirates game
2. Where is my Water game (He called it the crocodile game)
3. Spiderman game
He was so excited when he opened those gifts! It was so cute!
 Brooklyn loved her new book.
 
This year we got Landen a bike and he seemed more excited about the angry bird slippers than the bike! Ugh..a little disappointing! haha But on the bright side, he is easy to please!
I got a tri pod for my camera! So I actually got a picture of us on Christmas morning. And everyone was looking! Hallelujah! That definitely doesn't happen everyday.
I love Christmas time...I think I would have enjoyed it more if we all didn't get sick. Ugh...Thanks to Mr. Landen we all got runny noses and sore throats. Here's to a healthier 2013!

2 comments:

Brittanny said...

was Landen so excited for a bike?! I love their jammmies...Landen's especially. And I recognize your jammies Amy ;) Your living room looks so nice and I love your tree. It looks so nice!

azHarline said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Love the Christmas jammies!