18 week
22 weeks
24 weeks
24 weeks
26 weeks
I went in for an doc appt and everything looks and sounds great! I had to drink the lovely orange drink to check for gestational diabetes, and everything came back normal. I was worried I would have to come back for the 3 hour test like I did with Landen, so I was so relieved!
I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. And am experiencing hemorrhoids. Ugh. I thought I was going to make it 3 pregnancies without getting them, but no such luck. My heartburn is pretty bad and I have to take pepcid AC pretty much every night. The joys of being a mother:) I love being pregnant other than that. I love feeling him move around so much. It is such a special bond to have with your unborn child. I am so grateful to be a mother again for the 3rd time!





0 comments:
Post a Comment