I met this girls in 2007 when I first moved to Oklahoma when Corbin started his anesthesia residency. We served in the Primary Presidency together and it was friendship at first sight! We did everything together. We were inseparable and I loved having them while Corbin was so busy all the time. We helped eachother through so many hard times. It was almost unbearable when we had to say goodbye and move on in our separate directions. Thank goodness for girl trips! The first year when we all lived in Oklahoma we drove down to Dallas for the weekend, then when we all moved away from eachother we met up in Utah for Woman's Conference. Then it was a beach house in Charleston, SC followed by a cabin in the mountains of Breckinridge, CO. Every trip is magical and so memorable. I couldn't ask for better friends. We pick up where we left off even if we haven't spoken in a long time. And that's what I love. I love that we are so close and that we know everything about one another. They are truly my best friends.
I think we will always take a girls trip! This year we are going to Palm Desert, CA! Wahoo let the party begin!
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment