Thursday was Corbin's first softball game of the season. He was so excited. He checked the weather so many times before the game to make sure it wasn't going to rain. It was perfect weather. He had nothing to worry about.
Corbin did really good batting and in the outfield, but then again he's good at anything he does. I can't say the same about some of the other players, but everyone was having a good time. He had 3 doubles and had 5 base hits in 6 at bats. They lost their first game and won the second.
Why is it that the Harline men have to show off in front of their wives?? This "wound" (in Corbin's words) is the result of him diving for a ball in the outfield that left him with scraps and a hurt thumb, but all is well in the Harline home. He loves softball so much and loves being on a team again. He can't wait until next Thursday even if he is a "wounded solider."
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Softball
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Nice scrape! Proof you are dedicated to the game! So when are you guys going to come out to AZ again?
That looks a lot bigger than anything that Brandon got. Those darn Harline boys. Hope you guys are doing well and I can't wait to see you. (hint hint)
Amy...3 things...
1. I loved the slide show!!!! Yah for Amy!
2. I bet Corbin couldn't sleep the night before the game...am I right? It is a good thing he played so good...or he would have been mad all night after!!
3. Annelise keeps asking to go to the Hotel in California with you guys or to go swimming in your pool. (She still calls the hot tub a pool). We obviously miss you both.
Hey guys! I'm glad I found your blog (through Katie). I love it, keep up the good work!
Next time you come through AZ, I want to see you two. :)
Post a Comment