CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring is Here

I'm so excited to finally have spring in Oklahoma. We have tulips and I had no idea. I didn't see them last year, but I'm not complaining for having them! I love feeling warm. I love going outside without a jacket and without getting chill bumps. This kind of weather makes me want to re-landscape our yard. Plant new flowers or bushes and spread some mulch. These thoughts bring back good memories of helping my dad mow lawns year round in Florida. At the time it wasn't my favorite thing to do, but I love the memories I created with my dad. I always think of him when I smell a newly cut lawn. I love that smell. Happy Spring.

3 comments:

azHarline said...

I love spring too. It is my favorite other than winter(but I only like winter for the clother)

Katie said...

Chill bumps? Seriously? Is that what all Floridians call them?! I love spring too! It feels so good! Too bad it doesn't last very long here!

Brittanny said...

Amy....I love your flowers...tulips are my favorite! Ps...We had a major snow storm yesturday....so there is only snow on the ground for us here...so...thanks for rubbing in the spring thing. Hey...I just bet that makes you want to come visit!!! Ok...maybe in May though? We won't have snow then...and maybe my grass will be green by then too!