This past Friday and Saturday a group of us went to Time out for Women. This was my first time going and I'm really glad I went. I kind of dragged my feet about going, but I had a very persistent friend remind me to sign up. It was very uplifting. It made me want to go to education week this summer, but we'll have to see.
On Monday morning around 3am I got really sick. Nothing was staying down. The last time I felt this bad was in Utah last year. (Remember how fun that was Britt?) I slept pretty much all day until I got a phone call from a friend who had gone with us to Time out for Women. She said she and another friend that was with us were both sick too and got sick around the same time that morning. Weird?? We all ate Subway on Saturday and wonder if it was our food. All I know is that I'm having second thoughts about having Subway any time soon.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Time out for Women
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You all looked beautiful! I'm glad you had a good time at TOFW. Your blog is awesome! You have great pics posted.
Karen told me you got sick too.....food poisoning is horrible!!!!
Next time I say we all have a big juicy, nothing good about it for you, burger! Heck, beats throwin' your toes up! Love the picture...who's that beautiful girl standing next to you? hehehe
Who is that absolutely gorgeous girl on Amy's left. I think I knew her when she lived in Utah. We miss her a ton and I think she looks like her Dad!
Post a Comment