Well today was the day that I went to my first doctor's appt. I was so nervous, but very excited because today was the day I would see the baby! I think I was nervous because I was afraid the doctor was going to say "Your'e not pregnant Amy. It was all in your head." So he did an ultrasound and sure enough there is a baby growing inside of me. It was such a great experience to finally see our first baby! I have to admit...I did shed a couple of tears. So the doctor said I am 13 weeks and due July 15th. Let the count down begin:)
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
One appt down, and more to come:) I'm glad that everything is going well with the baby and you. It always seems so surreal until you actually have that first ultrasound. Good luck with everything!
Congratulations Amy & Corbin! For me the throwing up made everything seem VERY real. For David I think it was always that first ultrasound! You got a great shot! Keep us updated. Are you going to find out what you are having?
Oh, how sweet! I love it! Your baby's first picture! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
What a great shot of the baby! Mine always look like little aliens. We look forward to more baby shots and we'll need some of the growing tummy as well.
One another note did you know Oaklahoma is playing BYU in September in Dallas? Dave was thinking it might be fun to meet Corbin there. With a new baby, I don't know...ask Corbin what he thinks.
That's so cool Amy! Congratulations! What a great moment.
Now a side note, when I see you at church tomorrow, I can't talk to you about your team winning because I might just have to take you out and that will scare the little sunbeams! Okay, just kidding, but I'm still sad OU lost.
Lindsay P.
AHHHhhhhhh! Congratulations you guys!
That is so exciting! Summer babies are the best. I was born in the summer. Glad to hear everything is going well. I feel like I haven't talk to you since you left Arizona. I miss you guys.
Awww! Congratulations again! I loved looking at the little photo :) Keep us updated! And now you can demand foot massages from Corbin.
Oh, I can remember our first time to see Emma on ultrasound... it is the best! Just wait until it is here and you can hold him/her in your arms. No words can express how wonderful it is!!!! I am so happy for you both!
your baby is beautiful!
Well there is no more appropriate day to see the baby and receive affirmation...MY BIRTHDAY...
Congratulations... You will be amazing parents we know....
Dan and Tonya
congrats! it makes it more real when you can see that you have a baby growing but just wait until you can feel it. i am crossing my fingers that we might see baby harline before we move.
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is very exciting.
Great picture! I am so excited for you two!
Ok...so a little weird. My 1st baby was born on YOUR birthday, and your 1st baby is due on my hubby's birthday! How great would that be!!! :0) Congratulations on the ultrasound. It is sooo exciting to know that you are indeed pregnant and it's not just in your head. Oh..enjoy every minute of being pregnant. It really does go so fast and the 1st time being pregnant you will never forget. EVER! It's a fun time. Again, congratulations!
Post a Comment