CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

BIRTHDAY WEEK!

This past Thursday (Jan 22n) was my 26th birthday and not only did I celebrate on that day, but I got to celebrate the ENTIRE week. It was soooooo great. I had homemade cinnimon rolls baked for me, I was sang to several times, a friend took me to Olive Garden, Corbin took me to Red Lobster (where I got my famous Lobster Pizza), I had ballons and cookies brought to my work, Corbin made me dinner and washed the dishes several times, played bunko with friends, and enjoyed every minute of being SPOILED. I think that was a great way to start a new year!! Thank you for all the birthday wishes and for all who made it soooo special.

7 comments:

Allie said...

You even selflessly served others on Wednesday (VT & your Prim. mtg) I'm impressed that you made those things a priority too, even on your birthday week! Happy birthday! Thanks for being a great VT comp!!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!

azHarline said...

Glad to hear that you had a great birthday. Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. Hope the pregancy is going well. We love and miss you. By the way are you guys going to come to Rocky Point this year?

Wudel Family said...

Happy Birthday! Don't you love being spoiled on your birthday! Glad it went so well!

The Gardners said...

Happy Birthday...Glad it was so Fun!!

{Emily Yeates} said...

You're right!!! This whole baby business is so much fun right now. Haha, I'm so excited for you guys to find out what you're having!! It shouldn't be too much longer before you know :-)

azHarline said...

I tagged you. Just go to my blog and follow the directions.