Today was the day I was supposed to find out if we were having a girl or a boy. The baby was in a really bad position, so no news yet. My doctor wants to see me in 2 weeks to try again, so we will see. I was pretty disappointed, but eventually I'll know what I'm having right?? Just got to have a little patience:) I got to hear the heart beat today and I got some good pictures too. I'm also feeling the baby move around and kick. It is so neat! I love it.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
No luck
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh no! I've been so excited to find out what the gender of the baby is. I hope that he/she cooperates during the next ultrasound.
Thats no fun! I want to know if I am going to have a niece or nephew. Besides, I need to know so I can make you a surprise. Are you guys coming for Mexico? I hope you do
Not one of my kids cooperated the first time around! We had to pay each time at a fun store with music and a video to figure out the sexes of all 3! They're just being modest... ;)
Congratulations to you, though! We're excited to hear the news! Yay! We thought the day might never come!
Oh my goodness... All that waiting and then no cooperation. But then again, what an awesome surprise you will have at your next appointment. Until then, just buy Yellow!
...The Silfies
umeandour3.blogspot.com
That is one of the funnest appointements. I have luckily had three cooperative kids in that respect so far...infact, for Annelise's ultrasound...she was doing a spread-eagle so the nurse said she made it easy to diagnose...and that she wasn't shy. Hmmm...she still isn't.
Post a Comment