CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Mayra's Valentine's Day Tag



For all you married people out there! Tag your married friends that you want to know about!
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: Oct 13 2002
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: Jan 11 2003
3. How long have you known your spouse: 7 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 10 months
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: At Applebees. I was a Host
6. What is your spouse's full name: Corbin Dennis Harline
7. Do you have any children yet: Not yet...soon though
8. How many:
9. Do you have any house pets: No
10. Do you own a house or rent: Own
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: City
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: We love all outdoor activities, camping, tennis, watching movies, cuddling.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: I love beach vacations/Corbin loves mountain vacations. We alternate where we go.
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 11
15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
16. Is this the church you were married in: yes
17. What town is your current address: Edmond
18. Do you work or stay at home: Work
19. Where did you honeymoon: Cruise to Bahamas
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: Tell eachother what you are thinking and feeling. No one is a mind reader.

3 comments:

azHarline said...

So, have you known Corbin longer than Britt has known Josh. You guys had a short engagement, too. I guess Brandon and I had the longest. We miss you and are sad that you are not going to go to Mexico this year.

The Gardners said...

Matt and I Honeymooned in the Bahamas too! Also, I can't believe they couldn't tell what you were having at your ultrasound, I am always so nervous this will happen when I go in for an ultrasound but so far they've always been able to tell...Knock on wood! I can't wait to find out in two weeks!

amy said...

I didn't know Corbin was a mountain kind of guy. I would have pegged him as beach guy. That is fun though that you guys take turns vacationing. You'll just have to move some where like California when his Residency is done so you can have the best of both worlds. Also, to comment on the ultra sound--bummer they couldn't get a shot, doesn't that you usually mean a girl if they can't see anything. I am betting on a girl.