CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blue or Pink??

We are having a boy!!

13 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! I'm glad he wasn't so shy this time around:)

Our Family said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys...

Karen said...

Congrats! Every little girl needs a big brother! So happy for you!

Jeppsen Family said...

Sooper dooper! Boys are fabulous!!!

Katie said...

Congrats! So exciting! Do you have a name picked out?

Tori Orgill said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!! I am so happy for you. You are going to make the best mommy in the world!! I just love being around you and getting to know you better and better...you are amazing!!

Tori Orgill said...

Hey...you still have time to participate in my spreading the love...only 2 people have signed up!

Wudel Family said...

Awesome, boys are so much fun!

Tandy said...

Congratulations! How fun that will be! Boys are very energetic... he'll keep you on your toes!

Brittanny said...

boys are pretty fun! I can attest! Corbin has his baseball player first...and then you can have your princess/disney movie watching girl! congrats!

Annelise H. Jensen said...

How wonderful! I'm excited for you!!!

Debbie Gardner said...

Congrats! That's awesome. Have you thought of names? I finally got around to make an official birth announcement I posted it on my blog.

Janae said...

Yeah!! I can't remember if I've told you congrats or not yet, so CONGRATULATIONS! Boys are the best! I wish you were closer, then I could hook you up on boy clothes. You need to post some photos and keep track of your pregnancy. I bet you're adorable!!