Well...It's that time again. Corbin's birthday week! He had a great week and today is the last day:( Friday we decided we wanted to go out since Saturday night was BYU football. Corbin didn't want to miss that! You die hard BYU fans will understand. So we went out for the first time without Landen! It was wonderful. I had my friend Jamie come over and she watched him and put him to bed. It felt nice knowing someone else can put him to bed beside me and Corbin. Each time we go out I think it will get easier and easier now that I know he was a good little boy. We saw GI Joe at the dollar theater. Really retarded. I don't recommend it! Saturday he wanted food ordered in from Boulevard Steakhouse. For the ones that are reading this and are not Oklahomans...it's the best $40 steak you can buy! In Corbin's words "It tastes like candy." We ordered the sides from Outback because the only thing that's good there is the steak.
I think he had a good birthday week. He deserved it with how hard of a worker he is. I sure love Corbin and so glad he's my husband. Here's to another great year!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Birthday Week
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Glad Corbin had a good birthday! I love being in the primary, it's my favorite calling I've ever had, but I can't imagine being the president, That's a whole different ball game. Cute flowers though!
Amy, Thanks for calling me last week! I'm sorry I haven't called you back, I find myself being pulled in so many directions and haven't been returning phone calls :(
I'm so glad you are the primary prez. It seems like such a stressful calling but you do such a great job and are exactly what the children need as a leader.
Tell Corbin Happy birthday! Residency seems so stressful and exhausting, I'm glad you were able to spoil him during his b-day wk!
I totally remembered his bday but then forgot to call!!! I hope he had a great birthday week and we want to wish him a belated Happy Birthday! =) Oct. people are the bomb.
Happy late birthday Corb! Sounds like it was great!
Happy Birthday week Corbin! You guys are so cute, it's fun to see what you are up to.
Isn't it hard to leave your baby for the first time. I have a hard time enjoying myself. Its funny, but I have to remind myself how good this is for me and Dave.
Happy B-day Corbin!
Post a Comment