It was the night before Halloween and we still did not have a pumpkin! I have been wanting to get one for weeks, but it seemed that something came up every time we were planning on it. So today Corbin got home at a decent hour and we headed to pick one out. Luckily we still had plenty to choose from. Landen was a huge help:) Last weekend my mother-in-law came to visit and to do trunk or treat at church. She got Landen his skeleton costume and I thought he looked so cute with his face painted! We had a good time and Landen got a ton of candy. I sure like being a mom:)
Friday, October 30, 2009
Trick or Treat..
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love his costume! He is so cute! So, what are you going to do with all the candy?
and what a wonderful mom you are!!
Post a Comment