CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bangs

After much thought...24 hours...I decided to do something different with my hair. I decided to get bangs. Something that I haven't had since I was in 3rd grade. Yeah I know...I'm the last one to do anything with my hair. It's as though I'm afraid it won't grow back or something. It's been a good change, but I'm still getting used to it. This morning I woke up and they were everywhere! Not used to that. We will see how long this new style will last. How much you want to bet I'll start letting them grow out by the end of the month?

5 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute Amy! I really like them. Everyone seems to be getting bangs lately! So do you have your new moon tickets yet?

Katie said...

Soooo cute! love it!

Our Family said...

Love the bangs!!!

Bruno said...

This comment has nothing to do with hair style, but did you take your background picture? I took a pretty identical shot when I was in Lake Louise. We could have been standing in the exact same spot. Amazing!

amy said...

Very cute bangs, you totally pull it off!