Everynight when I put Landen to bed I have started staying up later and later with Corbin because I think to myself.."oh Landen will sleep in tomorrow. He was so tired today." Wrong. I get so mad at myself when 6am rolls around and I've only had 6 hours of sleep, but Landen has had 11! I really charish my sleep for all who know me. I am completely satisfied with 8 hours!! I don't need the 10 or 11 hour Saturday sleep in's like I did before I had Landen. All I want is 8 stinkin' hours. Why can't I just go to bed earlier? Anyway....Each morning I'm kind of annoyed until I walk in Landen's room and this is what greets me. How can you be mad at such a sweet little baby? Let the day begin at 6am, some days I'm lucky and it starts at 7am. What a treat:)
Monday, November 16, 2009
Good Morning...
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a cute alarm clock you have =)
I totally know what you mean about sleep. I really cherish my sleep too, but I still like 10 hours. But I bet those chubby cheeks are nice to wake up to.
Amen! I do the same thing. I stay up late with the hubby and regret in the morning when 3 bouncing faces attack me at 6am. I'm dragging today. What a cute blog you have. I've got a family one too. It's christensen-chaos.blogspot.com (it's not listed under my profile). Have fun in FL!!
Post a Comment