CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon

Can't believe NEW MOON comes out tonight at midnight! I feel like I have waited for this movie to come out forever. I remember last January when I knew they were going to start filming I was 4 months pregnant and I thought to myself , "November will never get here..Landen has to be born and has to be almost 5 months old." Time sure flies. I can't wait to see it.

5 comments:

azHarline said...

I'm so excited for it. I just hope I can get through it before any morning sickness comes.

Joni said...

It's 4:30 a.m. Friday and I can't go back to sleep after picking up Lisa and her friend who went to the midnight showing of New Moon! Every theatre at Quail Springs Mall was showing New Moon...the parking lot was completely full and the lines to get into the theatre went clear out into the mall. Crazy!

B, C and b said...

AHHHH! I actually went to see the midnight showing with Downi and some other girls from the ward. LOVE IT! I totally love me some R-Pat! YUM!!! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, did you read my latest blog entry? We need to call you guys!!! Hope you're going well =) Miss ya!

traske.melissa said...

very jealous that you girls all went and even got the boys to come. it was supposed to be a girls night out with my mom and sisters but my brother wanted to come and so we made it a date night also. which was also fun to have my cute hubby along.

traske.melissa said...

hey girl, i just saw your cute pictures on kristen's web site. you need to be posting those on your site!!