Am I really 30? Has it really happened to me?? I can't believe it. I am excited to see what the next 10 years will look like! I had a wonderful birthday!! Corbin really spoiled me and I couldn't have asked for a better 30th birthday!
He surprised me with tickets to see Justin Bieber! I know...I'm 30 not 13. My sister Heather who is 18 said "You saw Justin Bieber in concert? Didn't you just turn 30?" haha....I sat next to a girl who was screaming her lungs out. I thought she was going to pass out! It was so cute to see all these young girls with their moms going crazy. Can't wait for Brooklyn to be old enough, so we can do things like this together.It was such a fun night! He gave an amazing performance!! Happy Birthday to me! 30 Doesn't feel to bad!


0 comments:
Post a Comment