CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Papa comes for a Visit

 
Back in December I was planning on surprising my family and flying down to Florida for a visit before Christmas. I had my tickets purchased and everything, but I had to cancel them because Landen was so sick. I was beyond disappointed! So my dad decided to get a ticket and fly to see me. It made me so happy and I was thrilled! It was so nice to have him here.
 
 Dad had a mole on his collar bone and of course he wanted Corbin to take it off. He is good as new now!
 Landen loved being with Papa!
 Date Night with dad.
 Good ol' baseball in the front yard!
Yes...Landen is wearing his pink rain boots!

Landen decided walking back was too hard, so he took a break!
I loved having him visit!! It was a wonderful week!

0 comments: