CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Birthday week/Florida

 
 
 Going to Florida for the first time with both kids was a little scary, but THANK GOODNESS my dad was there to help on the way there!! It wasn't too bad!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 When I go home to Florida, I feel like my inner southern girl really comes out! I run around outside barefoot and my play clothes get worn pretty much every day! Being home wouldn't be complete without a bon fire and that is just what we did the first night home.
 My beautiful sister Heather
 My dad sure knows how to build a fire!
 Me and my brother
 Brooklyn learned how to sit up while at Papa's house!
Birthday dinner at Bone Fish with my family!
 For my birthday dad took me on a date to see Sky Fall! It was action packed and I loved every second of it!
 Landen had so much fun with Uncle Derek! Derek tought him how to shoot squirrels.

 
 Landen's first "hunt!" He was so proud! haha
 He sure loves his Uncle Derek
 Tractor time with Papa. He even let Landen drive!
It was such a nice relaxing vacation seeing family and friends! It was a great start to my birthday!!

0 comments: