CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Gator Time

I just wanted to brag about my dad for a second. He sent me this cool picture today and I wanted to share it with all of you. Gators are pretty plentiful in Florida, so they are basically in any body of water. That's one of the reasons I've never swam in a lake while living there. I was really too scared. He was pretty brave to take care of this gator while working one night. He's gets called to do some crazy stuff. Who would have thought a cop would have to take care of an alligator? Way to go Dad!

2 comments:

Brittanny said...

OH my! when we saw your dad last...he said he was getting bored with his job...not any more I guess! And that is a perfectly good enough reason for me to NEVER swim in Florida's water!

Jeppsen Family said...

So, today in sunday school I asked Corbin to say the prayer and called him brother Har-line as in fishing line. You'd think I would know how to pronounce your last name by now. :)