CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Surgery by Dr. "C"

This may be a little gross to some, but still wanted to post it because this is my life as a wife to a resident. I had this mole on my arm near my armpit that kept bleeding and cracking. I don't think you can even see it in this picture unless you click on it and make it bigger. Anyway....it was really small, but annoying. Corbin decided to bring home some tools to take it off for me. I was excited not to have to pay a copay and to give Corbin some more practice.
I was brave, but still really nervous when I saw the needle. Corbin said I wasn't the best patient :) I wasn't very cooperative because I kept trying to watch what he was doing.
Warning...you may see some blood. It didn't take very long since it was so small. This is a picture of me all stitched up.
The finished product...no more mole!!! Corbin did a great job. I realized I really hate needles. I don't even like having my blood taken. Who is nervous of needles?

5 comments:

Katie said...

How nice to have a doc in the house! Looks good! I have one in the same spot practically. Let me know when you guys are in town next and bring the same tools!

Larsen Family said...

haha..you are right. that is a little gross....but looks like he did a good job. brave of you to let him do it too!

azHarline said...

You are so brave to have let him do that. Brandon hopes that Corbin will be able to remove his cyst the next time he is here. It is nice not to have to pay any copays.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! If he starts doing surgeries in your home I will have to report him to the AMA (or AOA)! Just kidding. :) You looked brave Amy!

Brittanny said...

this whole story is bringing back terrible memories of my operation...and I am getting the stiches out today! I should have posted it...but Josh said it was too grose. I am just going to show him your story! Of course- Josh gets grosed out by a bloody nose...the little wimp!