CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Twilight

Who is going to support Stephenie Meyer in her new movie Twilight?

6 comments:

Brittanny said...

AMY! I had to rewatch it a couple times...and I think I might like Edward. If we see it together...it could mean like a wait of like 2 weeks! It might be so hard...but worth it to see it with you!

Katie said...

wow! maybe i won't be so disappointed henry cavill didn't end up playing edward! i hope it is super super good! it's amazing to me the sucess she has had! i'm so proud and happy for her! she's chris' 2nd cousin you know. chris' dad and her dad are first cousins. i feel special being related to someone becoming so sucessful!

traske.melissa said...

oh how i have fallen so hard for these books. i can't believe how they became my life last fall. i will be seeing the movie...it should be fun.

Allie said...

Tori let me borrow the first book less than a week ago and I'll almost finished with it! Between work and home life I've had to squeeze in time to read it because it's so hard to put it down! Thanks for showing the trailor for it! It looks awesome!

Megan said...

Loved the books... I've been wondering if the movie will live up to them. After watching the trailer I think it looks great! It looks intense, which is a good thing.

Megan said...

Amy, you look so pretty! I can't believe it's been over 5 years since the office! Nor can I believe Corbin is in his residency! You guys look so happy.