I have a 5 year old nephew named Sam who is very smart and says the funniest things (like all kids his age do). My sister sent me and an email the other day with some very interesting things that I thought I would blog about.
1. Sam has 4 loose teeth, but doesn't want "finger" to pull them out. He wants to pull them with pliers. (My sister is hoping this is a boy thing)
2. One day my sister was driving home with Sam in the car and she said "Crap." Sam said "Mommy that word is too close to a bad word." My sister was a little confused and asked him what word he was thinking of. He said "It's too close to damn it."
3. While praying one night before going to bed Sam asked "Bless us to have the force to be with us." (Apparently he has seen Star Wars)
I love hearing the comments that little children say. I love being around kids and I think that's one of the reasons why I love my calling of being in Primary. There is never a dull moment on Sunday that's for sure.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Kids say the Darnest things.......
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love primary too! As much as it stresses us out, I love seeing the kids faces when they really get it! You are amazing and I love you too!
That is so cute. And you are right about Primary, I still get sad that I'm not in there anymore. By the way, I love you little preggo belly. I can't wait to meet my little nephew.
well i am glad that ellen is in there to entertain you then!! I am sure she does her fair share of never letting primary become boring!
Post a Comment