CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My First Concert

Well....it's true....I'm 26 years old and have never been to a concert. Not sure why....but I've been really wanting to go to one before the baby is born. Corbin and I have both been looking for a "great 1st concert" and Corbin found out that Alan Jackon and Josh Turner were coming to Oklahoma City on May 16th. It was perfect because I love both of them and so does Corbin. I'm so excited and we just got our tickets in the mail today. I can't wait.

5 comments:

Waggoner Family said...

That will be a good concert!!! :)

B, C and b said...

Make sure you put some headphones on your belly so his ears don't get damaged!!! LOL I vaguely remember us talking about this - I'm glad you're getting to go - have a great time!

Our Family said...

Have a great time at the concert! I am excitged you get to go...

Hangin with the Burke's said...

How fun and what a great artist to see for your first concert!

Debbie Gardner said...

I love A.J.