The Broadway musical The Lion King came to Oklahoma City and I got to go!!!! Corbin surprised me and bought tickets back in November and gave them to me for Christmas. It feels like I was counting down the days forever and yesterday the day finally came that we got to go. It was fantastic!!! We had such a great time. The music, costumes, characters were all so impressive and worth the wait to see it. What a sweet husband I have to go see Lion King with his wife:) I highly recommend seeing it before they leave.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Lion King
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Look at you... so cute!! Adorable.
I'm counting down the days til Wicked. I've already seen it so I KNOW it's going to be amazing!
Ahhh, Broadway.
I'm so jealous. I want to go see the Lion King, but I think they have already come and gone. I really want to see Wicked. I'm still trying to convince Brandon to take me. By the way, you look so cute. I love your little belly. I can't wait to meet my nephew. Oh, can you text me your address. I will need it soon. Thanks. I miss ya.
Sounds like fun! You look so cute! I like the name you guys chose for your little guy!
Isn't it AH-Mazing!! I loved it. Joe and I saw it a few years ago when it came to Tulsa. It was wonderful and I can't wait until I can take Ellen!! She will LOVE it!
I am so glad that you got to have a great time! BTW: gorgeous pregnant lady!!
I love your dress!!! You look so beautiful! Wow! I can't wait to see you next month! So glad you guys had fun!!! Love you! Alan Jackson and Josh Turner?!!! Awesome! I think it's so funny that we've gone to our first concert so "late in life." :) Have fun! Wear ear plugs!
We saw the Lion King when it came to Houston and we loved it. I also love the first pregnant picture I've seen of you! You are one cute pregnant lady--Love the dress too!
Hey guys! Can you email me your address? annelisearts@gmail.com thanks!!
Amy,
We are going on Saturday and I was just curious how long the show is. Could you let me know! I'm so excited! Thanks!
You're so cute with your pregnant belly!! What a fun date! It's good to go on lots of dates before your baby gets here and it will be harder to do :)
I heard it was coming to Utah and now that make me want to go! I saw Beauty & the Beast and loved it. (it is my favorite disney movie) So Amy, I heard you got Twilight for a mother's day gift...what a perfect present! Now you can start reaping benefits from another holiday huh! You will be the cutest mom I just know it.
Post a Comment