Since my stomach is growing and growing....my upper back and lower back have started to bother me.....to the point that I have a massager strapped around my chair at work. The other day when Corbin got the mail he noticed with got an envelope full of coupons....(dry cleaners, lawn services, restaurants, tires...). One of the coupons stood out far above the rest..."A one hour massage for $35.00!" Wow, was I excited. I've never seen a massage for so cheap. I scheduled an appointment and went tonight and it was amazing. I could have fallen asleep on the table. I was so relaxed I didn't want to move. I highly recommend it. It's called Therapeutic Touch Massage Clinic in Edmond. I will be going back, especially when my due date gets closer and closer.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am so glad you had some stress relieved! Where it is?
I have to agree that massages are the BEST and even better when they're so cheap!! We should have gone together to that outdoor day spa down in Corona when we both lived in CA. The name leaves me right now, but it was sooo nice & we could have had such a good time!
I am glad that you got a massage. You so definately deserve it...even if your back didn't hurt!!
You are so awesome!!
I feel your pain sista! My baby has been here for over 3 months and my body is still hurting! Getting back in a workout routine I realized ...wow my pelvic bones still really hurt. The joys of motherhood!
massages are the best...and I saw an updated picture and your belly is hardly getting bigger! You are the cutest PG woman!
Post a Comment