In honor of this lovey dovey February I decided to blog about 28 things I love. One thing for each day.
1. The smell of fresh cut grass
2. When the floors in my house are mopped or vacuumed
3. Flying into the Tampa airport. All you see is water and green! Beautiful
4. Reading a good book
5. Making a new recipe and it turns out awesome
6. My DVR! I hate commercials. They seems so loud.
7. The beach and laying out on the sand. I could literally fall a sleep there.
8. Cloudless days
9. Rainy days
10. Spaghetti/Lobster Pizza/Brownies
11. Grocery shopping
12. Waking up in the morning and looking into a full fridge
13. When it's 6pm and I haven't started dinner and Corbin asks if I want to go out to eat
14. Going on dates with Corbin
15. Going to sleep when I can't keep my eyes open
16. Waking up to Landen squealing like a dinosaur. It's the sweetest sound. I wake up smiling!
17. Driving on a full tank of gas
18. The feeling after I had my teeth cleaned
19. Baking sweets and sharing them
20. Utah mountains
21. Taking really hot showers
22. Watching a good movie on the couch
23. Being surprised
24. Spending time with family
25. Talking to my mom
26. Cruises
27. When Corbin does the dishes
28. When Corbin's not on call
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
28 things I love
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ok I LOVE this lovey dovey post idear and I'm going to steal it from you. :) You love going grocery shopping?? Ugh. I hate it. I guess I would say I love knowing that my house has all kinds of good foods after going grocery shopping more than the task of shopping itself. :)
I am with you on the DVR, I can't stand commercials. Tampa sounds wonderful. I think I would love to fly over Tampa too, and I love a full refrigerator. I wish Dave took me out to dinner if I didn't have dinner ready in time, we just have to eat late. :) you have a great guy in Corbin. :)
hey...if utah mountains are one of your favorite things...never hestitate to come see them? And how come I didn't make that list? I would have thought I was #1! And yah...how come you like grocery shoppping...does that include the dreaded Costco?
Post a Comment