Every year in the Harline family we get to celebrate birthdays for a whole week! It's wonderful. The week of my birthday was great! I had friends take me to dinner, we watched "The Bachelor" (my favorite), Corbin took me to Red Lobster, so I could have my Lobster Pizza, and on my birthday we flew to Utah to spend the week with some of my favorite people....Corbin's family and my sister! Corbin's sister Brittanny made me this AMAZING yellow cake with chocolate icing with shaved chocolate on top. Oh my....that has been the cake I request every year since I was a little girl. It was really delicious. She also decorated the house with glass cupcakes and a Happy Birthday banner. I felt so special and loved.
That night we went to a place called "The Junction" that had indoor surfing, rock climbing, arcades and indoor skydiving. I've always wanted to do this, so since it was my birthday I got a really good discount and they gave me a video of my "flight." It was a cool experience. I don't know how people really skydive. I would be so scared! This was perfect.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Happy Birthday to me!
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment