I've always wanted a matching pair of pajamas. I don't know why. I usually wear pants with tee shirts, but never had an actual set that went together. So I recently ordered the ones below and got them the other day and I absolutely love them! If only I looked like this when I wore them:)
Sunday, February 21, 2010
P.J's
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 7:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you mean you don't?! well guess what...neither does she...airbrush baby!! i'm glad you got some comfy pjs! they are super cute!
nice pj's amy!!
way cute...LOVE the color. Why don't you wear them for our next presidency meeting? By the way, I'm glad you don't look like her- you are much prettier!
hmmm..I wish I looked like her too...and yah know what...I would even be happier if I looked like you!
Post a Comment