While we were in Utah I didn't have Landen's usual highchair that straps to the chair, so I used a bumbo with a tray and put that on a chair. Apparently that was a bad idea. Landen learned how to wiggle his way out of it, so why my back was turned he managed to get out and fall on his head! I felt so bad!! Poor little guy. He actually didn't get hurt, just a little red pump knot on his forehead. I guess I can't turn my back for two seconds! From that day on he ate all his meals in the bumbo on the floor:)
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I'm a horrible MOM!
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
umm you aren't a horrible mom and this won't be the last bump/bruise. Both of my girls have had WAY WAY worse bumps and bruises. It happens to the best of moms!
Post a Comment