CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Just wanted to dedicate a post to some of the best dads around! This is Corbin's first father's day and he is such a great dad to Landen. Landen loves him so much and literally squeals when Corbin comes in the room. When Corbin is holding him, Landen could care less about me! I love it. I love watching them together! Landen loves when Corbin gets out the "pinchers" (Corbin's thumb and first finger) and tries to tickle him. I love when Corbin crawls after Landen and tries to get him. I love how he comforts Landen when he hurts himself. I always knew Corbin was going to be a great dad and never doubted! Happy Father's Day Corbin.. We love you! Landen at one day old. The sleepyness had already set in and he didn't even give birth!! :)






Happy Father's Day to my dad! He is such a great dad and papa to Landen. He got Landen laughing so hard!



As a gift to my dad, my sisters and I gave him the "Spa Treatment" with cucumbers and all!




He was very spoiled! Manicure, Pedicure, Eyebrows, Lotions, and Facial. He had the works done!


My dad has taught me many things, but the one thing he has taught me is to be a hardworker and never quit! They are lessons I will teach Landen as he grows too. I love my dad!! Happy Father's day!






1 comments:

Janae said...

That's ADORABLE that your dad let you girls do that to him. LOVE it!! Nice touch using the bumbo as the foot spa. :) Your family looks so fun. Glad you got to spend what looks like a wonderful week with them! The mtns. are truely peaceful. You really must come visit us here in NC. You'd be in heaven! Mtns. & waterfalls GALORE and yet so close to the prettiest beaches. Heaven I say. Heaven.