CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

One of the best parts

Since I visited Utah, I couldn't go and not see the best part of Utah!! Corbin's sister Brittanny and her husband Josh. The kids had no idea I was coming and I loved their reaction! It was worth not telling them. I loved being there and I wished it was longer, but I get to spend a whole week with them in Arizona for 4th of July weekend!

Annelise and Cole


Sweet Aaron
*Britt...How did I manage not getting a picture of you and Josh??? We will have to take tons of pictures in AZ...but isn't that obvious?? :)

2 comments:

azHarline said...

I'm so jealous that you got to spend some time with them. I can't wait to see you in just a couple of weeks!

Brittanny said...

amy you are too funny....I laugh so hard everytime I read your blog! I am so glad you stopped by in utah too!