Just recently my whole family took a trip to Sundance Utah and stayed in a cabin for a week. My sister and her husband live in Japan and they haven't been to the states for close to three years, so we were all able to get together and spend some quality time together. It felt like a true vacation and everyone had so much fun.
Chad and Camilla heading up the ski lift! I was actually kind of scared...but then again I'm also a baby.
My sister Camilla and brother Derek at the top of the mountain. It was worth the climb!
Landen was a trooper going up the mountain. It was sure hard! Carrying around an extra 20lbs isn't easy!
The cabin we stayed at in Sundance. It was beautiful and nestled in the trees with a river behind. We couldn't have picked a better spot. It really made me miss the mountains and all the beautiful nature.
I loved being with everyone! It was really hard to leave because I wasn't sure when we would all be together again. We made some wonderful memories and saw some amazing things. It makes you realize how important family really is!
I loved being with everyone! It was really hard to leave because I wasn't sure when we would all be together again. We made some wonderful memories and saw some amazing things. It makes you realize how important family really is!

1 comments:
What a nice trip! It's so good to get together with family. Glad you all had a great time.
Post a Comment