CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1st Haircut

I figured it was about time to cut Landen's hair. It was getting so long in the back and so stringy in the front. I've tried several times while he was in the bath tub, but he would never let me. So I went to a friend to cut it! Before picture

He did NOT like getting his hair cut! He cried the entire time! I even brought marshmallow's and m&m's but all he wanted to do was get out of that chair.

Almost done.


He looks like a little boy now with a real little boy's haircut! Thanks Cassie...you did awesome!



2 comments:

azHarline said...

I love it! He is such a little cutie!

Tori Orgill said...

what a handsome little man!! i love his cheeks!! i secretly hope they never go away!! :)