CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ruff Ruff

Happy Halloween...a week late! Landen was the only one that dressed up this year. Corbin and I were slackers! Landen loves puppy's, so I figured why not actually be one!


He sure is the cutest puppy around. We had a good Halloween and Landen got lots of candy that he was so willing to share with his mom and dad! What a good boy:)

3 comments:

amy said...

Cute costume! I love the pics of N. Carolina! One of my friends is from there and it looks just like she describes! We are excited to find out where you and Corbin end up. We are hoping maybe Arizona, no pressure or anything :). Good luck with the interviews, deciding, etc.

Debbie Gardner said...

He's so adorable!

azHarline said...

I love his costume! I can't wait to see you guys