CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

North Carolina

Last week we went to North Carolina so Corbin could interview with a group in Hickory. He decided to turn it into a mini family vacation. What a great trip it was. Landen loved watching the airplanes and trucks. He is 100% boy and I love it!

Landen did so well on the flight there and back. I was a little worried since he loves to move around so much and doesn't like to sit in one spot for very long. I worried for nothing. He is a pro now since he has flown 5 times! I think I am a pro too!

Everything in North Carolina was beautiful. The trees, colors and mountians were amazing. I think one thing that I loved the most was that the ocean and mountians are close and I'm a girl that needs to have water close!






The interview went great. They said they would call Corbin once all the partners have made a decision. Now more waiting......All in all it was so fun to explore and be in a place we have never been. Even if we feel that this isn't the place for us, I would still want to go back and visit often.




0 comments: