CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The time has come...

Last Sunday was the yearly primary program and the kids did amazing! They sang their little hearts out and the spirit was definitely present. Every year I look forward to the program, even if there it is a ton of work and lots of stress involved. It is so rewarding to see the primary children share with everyone all that they have learned through out the year. It was also a little sad because it was my last one. I was released today as primary president after three years and I will miss being with all of those special children. I truly love every single child that I taught. I get teary eyed just thinking about it. I have learned so much and am grateful for the experience. It was hard to wrap my head around the fact that this was my last week in primary, but have loved serving my Father in heaven and His children.

0 comments: