CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Baby


Boy....did I get lucky with such a happy and content baby! I love being a mom. Landen loves being outside and looking at everything. He loves to do errands and go places in his stroller and car seat. He also loves just laying on his blanket in the livingroom looking at the T.V! It's so funny. I love to hear him make his cute noises and try to say Goooooo. I love going in his room in the morning to see him. Once he see's me he smiles and starts to move his legs really fast. I LOVE that he is sleeping through the night! It is wonderful. I really feel like a new person after getting a full nights rest. I feel like I have been so blessed to be able to stay home with Landen and raise him. I really can't ask for anything more. Life has been so good to us!

3 comments:

Brittanny said...

Life is good huh? Annelise prayed last night that "uncle Corbin and uncle Amy would bring baby landen to utah to see us." It was so cute and I was laughing so hard cuz she says uncle amy still. I do miss you guys...and I sure hope corbin is getting over BYU's loss on Saturday. You are probably dealing with a moody man for like a month after a loss like that! At least Landen looks happy! I love his football attire!

Debbie Gardner said...

I LOVE the "leg cycling", If they were actually on land I wonder how many miles they would travel in one day?

azHarline said...

Landen looks so happy. I miss you guys a ton, and I hope we get to see each other soon. I know what you mean about the BYU game. Brandon was pretty bummed about their loss too.