This is Corbin's favorite time of year....Football season. He loves to watch collage football every Saturday. He loves it with a passion. He said that the night before a game feels like Christmas Eve to him. It's so cute to see him get so invested in these games. One of his all time favorite teams is of course BYU. Sadly they lost this past Saturday to Florida State and it was an embarrassing game to watch. Corbin couldn't even finish the game because it was such a blow out. He is recovering nicely and he is no longer in a bad mood. I hope this doesn't keep him from getting excited about Saturday football. It's one of the things that gets him through the work week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Football Season is here....
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love the Gator outfit, he looks even cuter in it. I wonder who will pick to favor when he gets older.
Post a Comment