Landen had his pictures taken yesterday by Kristen and she posted some of the pictures on her website. Go to the website and then click Blog.
http://www.boysandberries.blogspot.com
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Photo Session
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He is absolutely adorable Amy! Kristen is a great photographer, but it always helps to have great material. I pulled up the pictures while Ben was on my lap. When he saw the first picture in the basket come up he said, "Who is that? Moses?" It was pretty funny. I explained who he was and I think he actually remembered. Hope you are well!
Wow! That is one good looking kid you guys have!! He is so dang adorable!!! So chubby and kissable!!
Oh Amy! He is adorable. You gotta love those chubby cheek.
OK, those have to be some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I love it!
So cute!!
What great pictures! His big brown eyes are to die for! You are looking amazing too!
so cute!! kristen does a great job and i am glad that you got some cute pictures.
Post a Comment